This PLC Trainer is comprised of a 20”x 16”x 8.5” plastic enclosure containing a PLC and supporting power components. It has an HMI mounted on the front programmed with pushbuttons, indicators and numerical entry registers already mapped to addresses inside the PLC.
There is a simulated red/yellow/green stack light, an E-Stop button with MCR (Master Control Relay), and a power button to enable the outputs. This simulates actual industrial equipment used in many plants. The power button also doubles as a fault reset signal.
This trainer is wired with an external multiconductor cable and 25 pin d-sub connector. The cable interfaces with various simulation components. Small factory accessories from Fischertechnik and others allow programming of real-world simulations, I/O addresses are common for all of these accessories.
Each PLC Trainer System includes:
- Simulator PLC Trainer in:
- Allen-Bradley Micrologix 1400 (RSLogix500)
- Compactlogix (RSLogix5000)
- Siemens S7-300 (Step7)
- Siemens S7-1200 (TIA Portal)
- PLC Trainer user manual
- "The Art of Programming" PLC training manual
- One base student program
- Allen-Bradley Micrologix 1400 (v.8) - $3,200.00
- Allen-Bradley CompactLogix L23 (v.19) - $4,400.00