This product is a do-it-yourself kit (PLC not included). The enclosure has 2 pieces of din rail already mounted to contain supporting power components for a PLC.
There are access holes on the left side for the power cord and an ethernet programming cable (ethernet cable not included).
The Micro Trainer Kit includes the following:
The device plate has holes for 8 Pushbuttons with Pilot Lights, 4 toggle switches and 2 potentiometers. There is a simulated red/yellow/green stack light, an E-Stop button with MCR (Master Control Relay), and a power button to enable the outputs (lights). This simulates actual industrial equipment used in many plants. The power button also doubles as a fault-reset signal.
- Plastic enclosure pre-drilled for components
- Plastic device plate mounted to enclosure
- 24VDC power supply, 2.5A, din-rail mount.
- 4A Circuit Breaker
- Fuse Holder
- 8 Terminal blocks with end anchors, jumpers and end caps
- Relay and Socket
- E-Stop Pushbutton
- Power Pushbutton
- Extra contact blocks
- 8 Lighted 16mm Pushbuttons
- 4 toggle switches
- 2 Potentiometers
- 3 Square Lighted Buttons (Stack Simulator)
- Carrying Handle (Top)
- Door knob
- Multiconductor Door I/O wiring bundle with spiral wrap
- Individual wires color coded for power and other I/O
- 4 Base Pads
- Various crimpable wiring terminals and ferrules
- Full wiring instructions
Special Orders: Enclosures are blue with a gray device plate. Other colors can be specified, company logos can be engraved in the trainers also.
PLCs can be purchased and wired into these trainers by our company, or customer can provide PLC and ship to us for wiring.