Mastering the Machine session with Frank Lamb and Doug Alward, Senior Applications Engineer (retired) at Wright Industries. Topics included how proposals are prepared, different types of proposals, and what it takes to be profitable and mitigate risk.
This was the third webinar in the Mastering the Machine series on system integration.
Some points on the timeline:
- 0:55 – Mastering the Machine document (in Library)
- 8:35 – Doug Alward Intro
- 8:55 – Types of proposals
- 10:49 – What wins proposals
- 13:42 – What is most important in preparing a proposal
- 16:46 – Steps in proposal preparation
- 21:18 – More on proposal types
- 24:39 – The proposal spreadsheet
- 52:58 – Outsourcing/”gig” economy
- 57:10 – List/directory websites